Wednesday 14 September 2011

There is a war going on; on which side are YOU???

Psalm 122:6-9

King James Version (KJV)

 6Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

 7Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

 8For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

 9Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

Joel 3

 1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

 2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

 3And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. 

Numbers 24:9

King James Version (KJV)

 9He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

Balaam, leaving divinations, prophesies the happiness of Israel.

Now Balaam spake not his own sense, but the language of the Spirit that came upon him. Many have their eyes open who have not their hearts open; are enlightened, but not sanctified. That knowledge which puffs men up with pride, will but serve to light them to hell, whither many go with their eyes open. The blessing is nearly the same as those given before. He admires in Israel, their beauty. The righteous, doubtless, is more excellent than his neighbour. Their fruitfulness and

increase. Their honour and advancement. Their power and victory. He looks back upon what had been done for them. Their power and victory. He looks back upon what had been done for them. Their courage and security. The righteous are bold as a lion, not when assaulting others, but when at rest, because God maketh them to dwell in safety. Their influence upon their neighbours. God takes what is done to them, whether good or evil, as done to himself. (Nu

24:10-14)

Next commentary:
Balak dismisses Balaam in anger.

Text from Biblegateway.com, 2011-09-14, with thanks.


So what can YOU do?

Support Israel & her supporters (you don't have to believe as they do to do that!)

See:

https://secure2.convio.net/cufi/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=227

http://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer

http://yadbeyad.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/list-of-israeli-supporters/

http://reborn-by-design.com/if-project.html

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1771188

http://thesilentmajority.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/president-obama-most-anti-israel-president-ever-vids-pics/

There is a war going on! On which side are YOU?

See:









http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/276800/anti-israel-durban-declaration-reaffirmed-anne-bayefsky












This site sums the horrible extent of anti-Israeli sentiment up:

"Almost all Egyptians hate Israelis, I have to confess that I hate them too, I hate them so much that I want to kill them all, to erase them from planet earth, that is because my parents have told me when I was a kid that they are the devil, they are the bad guys that hate all the people from other nations and kill our fellow Palestinians.

In my school they taught me how to write poems declaring the war against Jews, I have even participated in a mini theatrical play about the Arab united and I still remember how everyone wanted to be in any part of the play but not to play an Israeli.


Everyday I see Israeli troops killing innocent unarmed Palestinian civilians, and the world is watching and no one wants to punish them.
I asked my father and he told me that they are very powerful because they have the control on the American economy and have a very influential role in many countries all over the globe.
The Germans don't know how they could please them after the Hitler massacre.
Why do they suffer from persecution? Because they are born bad?


I recently have known that some Jews are still living here in Egypt.
In my adolescent years I figured out that the Jews have a "country" named Israel.
But what about those Zionist butchers? Are they Jews too? Hey, is there a difference between a Jew, an Israeli and a Zionist? Or are they all the same?
I also have noticed that in many Egyptian films they bring the Israeli flag and burn it. Even in reality, in political demonstrations, in the university, everywhere.
They have occupied Palestine and they have to go out, that's what we all have agreed on.
In the religion class the teacher has told us that there will be many fights with them, and that we will win in the final battle and the olive tree will tell us that an Israeli is hiding behind it so we can kill him.
In the newspaper I once have read that they don't want to talk again with a man who doesn't
mind to have normal relations with Israel. They called him a spy and an unfaithful Egyptian citizen.
My grandmother told us not to eat a specific chocolate because she thinks that Israelis have put a poison in it to kill the younger Egyptian generation.

The Israelis have to be blamed for every problem and conspiracy in the world.
Every time we see the Egyptian authority catching an Egyptian spy who worked for the Israelis we ask ourselves why he did this stupid mistake.
In the Friday prayer the Imam asks god to make their women widows and their children orphans.

There are so many small empty islands spread all over the ocean , why don't we choose for the Israelis an island and give it to them for free so they could leave Palestine and live in their new home in peace?
They think that they are the chosen people from god, and that they have to spread from the land of the Nile to the land ofFurat.
But as we see now their fights and hatred will continue without an end.


The Egyptians I met told me that this is how it should happen, this is an endless war between us and the Jews, and it will never end until the judgment day comes.

Don't the Jews know about this upcoming event?
Oh, I see, now I understand , this is how it goes, so we should act like that because this scenario has been already written.
As an 18 years old man, and I know I don't know much about politics, this looks as a vicious circle to me.
If we already know how the scenario will go , then why are we acting as if we are trying to solve the conflict?
If they are so dangerous why don't we collaborate and unite to destroy them all? Is it because we are weak?
If the Israelis don't want to go to the island, why don't the Palestinians go and live there instead? Isn't it much better to live than to die every day? Or is the Aqsaamosque so important for us? We can make some Arab and UN troops go there and protect the mosque from any harm or threat.
I just want to understand the meaning of persecution…for what? Religion? Tradition? History? Facts?

I believe- and I don't know if I am wrong in this – that we should not discriminate a category of people according to their origin, sex, religion , language , national or social origin , and if all Israelis are bad , I am totally sure – and I may be wrong in this also – that there is a good Israeli living with them , yes we could say that the majority are bad people , but maybe0.0000001 % of them are good , and they want peace and don't want to kill or hurt Palestinians or anyone , but we can not see them. 

Aren't those also victims of their unlucky fate? If I were among those0.0000001 % and see how much the world hates me and that no one wants to listen to my voice of peace, I will be mad…and bad.

If we believe that further escalation of this crisis is inevitable, then we should continue to teach our children to hate Jews…to forget something called hope…and to prepare themselves for the finale…for the end of days.

By the way, I hate Israel."

THERE IS A WAR GOING ON AGAINST ISRAEL; on which side are YOU???

Regards,

Lizette De Klerk
----------------------

Please consider the environment before printing this message.

This communication is solely intended for the addressee. If you received it in error, kindly notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. Thank you. 
-------------------------------
Sent from my iPhone.

No comments: